There is probably no better, cost effective way to create your own summer retreat than with a seasonal RV Site.
Once you've set up it's all about recreation and relaxing. You work hard and why shouldn't you get to spend quality time with your family relaxing at your own summer retreat. You will spend no more time searching for a RV park/campground that has an opening. You will spend no more exhausting effort trying to pack everything you might need. You will spend no more stressful driving in traffic towing a small house behind you. It is all set up at your seasonal camping site and ready for your next arrival. Summer weeks, long weekends or just short weekends, they are yours to vacation with. Done with your work week and the lawn was mowed Thursday, swing by the house and pick up the family and your gone on vacation! Again! Our summer's are short enough as they are, you can get the most out of your's! Go seasonal and you will see that your summer do seem to last!
* ALL PARCELS ARE DOUBLE THE SIZE OF THE STATE CODE ON SIZING. * WATER AND SEWER DROP ARE AT EACH PARCEL
* ALREADY PERMITTED FOR YOUR DECK/GAZEBO AND SMALL SHED * WE MOW THE LAWN / YOU WEED WHIP AROUND YOUR UNIT
* SEPARATE MOTOR BOAT AND TRAILER PARKING (HELP KEEP YOUR * PROVIDED BOAT WASH TO HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF INVASIVE WATER SPECIES PARCEL UNCLUTTERED )
* PET FRIENDLY / LEASHED AND PICKED UP AFTER * UNLEASHED PET AREA PROVIDED TO PLAY AND WORK PETS
* EACH PARCEL HAS A 50/30/20 AMP PLUG AT ITS 100 AMP PEDESTAL * A SENSE OF COMMUNITY AS ONLY SEASONAL CAMPING PERMITTED
* CABLE READY FOR YOUR SEASONAL TV / INTERNET NEEDS * CONTAINED CAMPFIRE AT EACH PARCEL
( PARCEL HOLDER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN BILLING)
* LAKE MOLLIE IS AN ENVIRONMENTAL LAKE AND AS SUCH VERY *CANOES, KAYAKS, PADDLE BOARDS AND ROW BOATS ACCESS FROM RV WITH QUITE AN ABUNDANCE OF WILDLIFE TO ENJOY . GROUNDS ONLY TO HELP PRESERVE IT'S NATURAL STATE
*LAKE MOLLIE IS 334 ACRES WITH 4.52 MILES OF SHORELINE TO EXPLORE * FISHING CAN FIND BLACK CRAPPIE, BLUEGILL, WALLEYE AND BULLHEADS
*40 PARCELS ON 36 ACRES OF GROUNDS / ELECTRIC GOLF CARTS ALLOWED *SUMMER BUGS WILL BE SPRAYED FOR ON THE GROUNDS
* FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED WITH OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN
RESORT HOSPITALITY, DEVELOPMENT, OPERATIONS AND OWNERSHIP
TIER 1 / LAKESIDE PARCELS #1-11 $3,200 SEASON
TIER 2 / 2ndROW PARCELS #12-23 $3,000 SEASON
TIER 3 / MIDDLE PARCELS #24-36 $2,800 SEASON
Tier 4 / BACK PARCELS #37-40 $2,600 SEASON
SEASONAL CONTRACTS CARRY NO SALES TAX
* Each Parcel has it's own 100 amp (50/30/20) electric pedestal
with meter. read and pay at the end of each season by parcel holder.
Whether you want to spend the day relaxing on the lake or going on an adventure, the Brainerd Lakes Area has it all. With over 500 lakes in the area it's easy to find yourself boating, fishing, or doing water sports. The BLA has been rated a top 50 world golf destination with some of the most acclaimed and challenging Minnesota golf courses. There's plenty to do such as visiting the Safari North Wildlife Park, enjoying nature on our beautiful Paul Bunyan bike trails, or Zip Lining on Mount Gull! Spend the evening shopping in "Minnesota's Nicest Small Town" Nisswa.